Monday, November 12, 2012

medifasting. take one.

Recently we went to see our new little niece in Arizona, it was the first time I had seen my brother in law in 6 months or so. He looked like an entirely different person. He's lost 50+ pounds on Take Shape for Life (a medifast program). I was in awe, everyone around me is always trying to lose weight and I had never seen that big of a change. I grilled him about the program all weekend.

Then I come home and my sister had just barely seen her doctor who recommended and fully supports Medifast, and then I log into facebook and realize quite a few of my friends are "health coaches" with Take Shape for Life. I didn't want to do it, in fact I was saying a lot of bad things about it and joked about that it was something I would never ever stick to. . but of course-

Here we are on Day 4.

Oh, and I've lost 3 pounds.


I'll let you know how week one wraps up :)